Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Beginning

I arrived safely to the city of smog.  It has been a whirlwind of excitement and stress as I ventured to find an apartment with my roomies, familiarize myself with my new environment, registration, and getting to know my new family for the year.  This is my first time truly living without my parents, but I feel that I have been prepared enough through my experiences to live with others well.


Here are a few of my roomies! Two are missing.


 We are living a bit fancy. I'm living with five other girls which makes the rent cheaper. This is our lobby and the chandelier is fancy pants.


On one of the days since I've been here, a storm hit! It was pretty rainy. My shoes got soaked through. The storm that passed by was from the typhoon in Korea.


My roommates and I were hanging out at the boys from the US and I left my ipod touch at their place.  They decided to take a picture and post it on my instagram.


The most American meal I've had since I've been here. It's only been two weeks and I'm getting a little tired of noodles and soup already! This was a Korean sandwich, which was basically a philly cheesesteak but with Korean marinated meat instead.


So smoggy!


My first homemade meal at my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment